Christmas Gift Guide for Her under $50
Disclaimer: I am in love with Target. I can literally go in there needing one thing and I will leave spending WAY too much money and forget the one thing I went in for. Like I am literally that girl in the memes about Target. So I put together a gift guide for girls together with items I love at Target under $50. You don't have to break the bank this Christmas for your girlfriend, daughter, mom, grandma, aunt, best friend, etc etc. You just don't!
Here are some of my top 10 Target picks for Christmas!
1. Velvet Crossbody- This awesome Rebecca Minkoff knock-off bag is perfect and it is under $30!
2. Candy Cane Bath Bombs: I love the smell of candy canes and I love bath bombs, so the two together? No question about it. You can get me these and I would be so happy! $7
3. Fuzzy Sleep Mask: This eye mask is cute and it is literally under $5! This could be a great stocking stuffer.
4. Black and White Throw Blanket: Throw blanket are great. I don't think a person can have too many. I don't believe there is such a thing. $20
5. Rose Gold Make up brushes and bag: This is great for the girl on the go! $12
6. Hello Gorgeous Mug: Mugs with sayings are the best, wether you drink coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, you can't go wrong putting together a cute basket with a mug, drink of preference, and fuzzy socks $5.
7. Fuzzy Knee High Socks: These are just cozy and perfect for that basket I was talking about, or as a stocking stuffer especially at $7!
8. Fuzzy Loafers: Gucci knock-offs for $25?!! I am not going to lie to you, I wear my house shoes in public because they are so soft and I love them. So I definitely bought these to replace embarrassing myself in public in my house shoes.
9. Robe: How can a robe be so chic? I love the detail on the collar of this robe. It looks so cozy! And it is only $30!
10. 2018 Marble Planner: For the ultra organized girl (or the girl that needs to be), this planner is awesome. It is $16.99. I believe in being old school and having a planner that I can physically write in! I have several.
And if all else fails....you could always get a gift card. I know I would love a gift card because I go to Target once a week.