1. For Date Night
2. For a Casual Look
3. For Pool Time!
4. For the Sporty Girl
5. For Work Week Chic
6. For a Chic Look
With the 4th quickly approaching, I will be sporting the red, white, and blue color pallet a whole lot! I've already changed to my patriotic purse for the week!
I love America. It's pretty obvious. I get asked all the time why I have so many red, white, and blue outfits like it's a strange thing to be patriotic. I was raised to love my country, so I don't see anything wrong with looking like the flag!
1. This dress is old, it from Banana Republic and my purse is from Aldo. I just bought it this summer so I'm sure they still have them in stock! The shoes are from ASOS.
2. I ordered the shirt off of Jane. The jeans are American Eagle and the shoes are Kate Spade Keds.
3. The cover up is from my friends boutique Suite 41! The bathing suite is from Target.
4. The tank is from Future Female Leader the hat is a souvenir from the National Convention last summer!
5. The dress and shoes are from J. CREW!
6. The Blouse is Lilly Pulitzer, jeans are Michael Kors, shoes are ASOS!
4th of July outfits don't have to be hard. Don't have all three colors? Don't stress! Just throw together something in the color combo. You can also make any outfit Fourth of July friendly by grabbing an American flag bandana at Walmart and tie it in your hair!
Hope these ideas help you! What are your 4th of July plans!?!?